REMOTE Software Engineering Manager (Java Development) needed for the world’s leading independent SaaS booking and distribution platform!
This Jobot Job is hosted by James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are the world’s leading independent SaaS booking and distribution platform! Our company originated in Australia and is building an entirely new software engineering team to take over the US market. With new customers joining our platform through the roof, we are in need of a talented REMOTE Software Engineering Manager (Java Development) with previous or current Java development experience. You will build a team of Software Engineers who will work on API integrations into renowned clients we work with such as Google, TripAdvisor, Viator, and Expedia to name a few. You will be one of the first REMOTE Software Engineering Managers to establish the ground foundation of our Engineering team. Due to the growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented REMOTE Software Engineering Manager to join our diverse team!
Title REMOTE Software Engineering Manager (Java Development)
Location 100% REMOTE | Work from home (WFH)
Salary $140,000 - $200,000
Requirements Leadership Experience And Current/previous Java Development Experience
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary $140,000 - $200,000
- Full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Provide leadership, support, and motivation to a squad of software engineers
- Create learning and development plans to expedite the career progression of those you lead
- Work closely with our squad Product Manager to understand the needs of the customer and the business so that you can contribute to shaping our products
- Contribute to the technical design and architecture of software/platforms
- Hands-on, both writing code and also driving code quality by conducting code reviews, unit, integration, and other automated tests
- Manage initiative scope before, during, and post-delivery, including estimations
- Identify and remove bottlenecks that impede the progress of initiatives
- Ensure the regular delivery of product features and initiatives in accordance with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Evangelize software engineering at our company through things such as blogs, events, meet-ups, and roundtables
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ year of leadership/management experience
- You were previously a Software Engineer (or related job titles) and have developed code in Java in the past!
- Experience working within Agile/DevOps development environments
- Experience working with modern, web-based architectures, including REST APIs, Serverless, event-driven microservices
- Down-to-earth candidate with the desire to get things done!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.