Registered Dental Assistant – Full Time
Onsite Dental is looking for an experienced well - rounded Registered Dental Assistant to join our rapidly expanding dental team. Our practices include the latest technology and patient amenities with a fun and friendly dental team to work with. We pride ourselves on living our mission of Healthy, Happy, Here! If you are seeking an outstanding work-life balance, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday pay
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K/savings account
- Career advancement opportunity
- Bonus pay
- Great hours and no weekends
- Current Registered Dental Assistant licensure in State of practice
- Current CPR certification
- 1 to 3 years of experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and patient communications.
Onsite Dental takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to thrive in.