Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking a receptionist for a client in Fremont. This position can be temp-to-hire for the right candidate.
The Receptionist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties.
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet visitors and clients and direct them to the correct staff member.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintain video wall presentation.
- Submit weekly email for events.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Monitor and issue visitor badges.
- Report any office issues to staff.
- Perform work related errands.
- Arrange hotels and shuttles for visitors.
- Process business card requests.
- Process travel and expense reports.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.