We’re looking for a driven and dedicated assistant to join our growing team. This position is an amazing opportunity to learn the residential real estate industry from the ground up!
Your job will be to assist in multiple roles on daily tasks, following up on incoming leads, and organizing the lead flow of buyers and sellers. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, enjoys collaborating with a team, meeting clients for showings, and has a strong appreciation for delivering exceptional service, talking/texting on phone daily. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
Ideal opportunity for those who recently acquired a Real Estate license or looking to learn from the best in the Real Estate Industry.
This is a salary position (for high-quality candidates) that transitions to commission for maximum earning.
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Following up on incoming buyer client phone calls to schedule showings
- Emailing past leads to schedule upcoming showings of homes
- Texting buyer prospects to see if they are still interested in buying
- Tracking past leads with agents to update the sales process for buyers
- Maintaining a buyer database for past sales
- Showing homes to prospective clients
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Weekend and evening availability
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Willing to get Real Estate License. We will assist in doing so.
Salary starting at $60K