A Global Technology Company is looking for a highly motivated, relationship-minded leader to join their Publisher Relations group. The Publisher Relations Specialist will provide ongoing support to publishers looking to join our News platform, grow their audience, and monetize on the platform.
The Advertising team provides oversight on advertising activities worldwide, and we are the essential bridge between the Marcom department and the brand advertising agency, Media Arts Lab (MAL). In addition to liaising with many diverse groups, including Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Partner Communications, iTunes, Developer Relations, Online Store, Retail, and Education, we also maintain positive relationships with partners around the world at the international offices and MAL. Developing and fostering healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential requirement of every member of our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the creative development and production process, ensuring accuracy and internal communication for all advertising initiatives. This person needs to be a self starter with excellent communication skills, relationship management expertise and a background in digital media or publishing.
• You will support a team of lead producers in the creative development, production and implementation of our global advertising across channels to drive integrated campaign and product launch efforts.
• Manage the delivery, coordination and implementation of creative assets, in partnership with project management teams and other cross functional internal and external stakeholders.
• Oversee global localization execution and management in partnership with 25 markets.
• Oversee tasks related to sourcing and managing product, including physical product and screen content, as necessary for production.
• Assist with financial tasks including production expenditure reviews/approvals and reporting.
• Maintain close oversight and enforcement of security procedures among the agency and production vendors during confidential launch periods.
• General project management support including development of review schedules, partnering with project management and administrative teams to coordinate meetings, etc.
• Grow advertising revenue in close partnership with digital publishers by understanding their business model, sales strategy and resources.
• Work with sales and business teams on strategy, inventory packaging, marketing material, and revenue optimization.
• Partner with cross-functional teams such as Legal, Product, Marketing and Editorial to execute publisher projects.
• Alignment with global business teams on key projects, publisher discussions and high level strategy.
• Ability to facilitate ongoing discussions with publishers to provide assistance and guidance on revenue opportunities, content strategy, and adoption of product updates.
• Flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining an even keep and sense of humor.
• Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
• Able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
• Experience working with ad agencies required.
• Proven business track record of identifying and growing revenue a plus.
• Experience working within the advertising industry, digital media, or both a strong plus.