If you are a Project Manager with healthcare provider/plan experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage strategy, budget, project plans and deliverables for multiple projects from start to finish
- Lead project teams, facilitate meetings, and ensure communication among team members
- Manage project resources ensuring timelines are met and budgets are maintained
- Work closely with our data vendor to ensure continued performance and up-time
- Develop quarterly reports for key stakeholders and ensure data quality
- Identify project improvement opportunities for data submission, data intake, and data reporting
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of project management (PM) experience in healthcare (working with health plans/providers)
- Experience working with Agile teams for project or product deliverables
- Experience partnering with multiple teams including product, client and key business stakeholders
- Ability to work through ambiguity and face paced environment
- Experience working with Agile, Tableau and Salesforce
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
Bonus Points For
- Six Sigma
- PMP Certification
- Software QA
What's In It for You
For Your Hard Work And Dedication, You Will Be Rewarded With a Completive Base Salary, Bonus, And Benefits Including But Not Limited To
- Base ($100k to $110k)
- 10% performance bonus
- Vacation/PTO (20 days off, 10 holidays, week between Christmas/New Year's Off)
- And much more!
So, if you are a Project Manager with healthcare/provider experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PB2-1672071L197 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Pat Befort - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.