In this role you will:
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Process payroll, accounts payable, and prepare accounts receivable invoices to customers
- Prepare and maintain budgets, forecasts, and cash flows across multiple funding streams and communicate the contract’s financial position
- Administer supplier contract terms, verify compliance, and review payments
- Prepare financial performance reviews and maintain project financial data
Want to stick out above the rest? We’d be blown away if you have previous experience with cost accounting, government fund accounting, or Oracle.
About our Line of Business: Equus Workforce Solutions, formerly ResCare Workforce Services, is the nation’s leading provider of workforce development services in North America. With a dedicated and passionate team, Equus puts the industry’s best practices to work nationwide by focusing on the development, design, and delivery of demand-driven workforce solutions. Assisting over a million job seekers and thousands of employers annually, Equus Workforce Solutions is the most comprehensive workforce development company in the United States. For more information visit https://equusworks.com.