Job ID: 454699
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
* Strip and clean concrete forms and products
* Set up, form and pour a wide variety of concrete products
* Shovel, vibrate, and finish concrete and concrete products
* Maintain good housekeeping while following safety regulations on the shop floor
* Perform basic carpentry skills
* Read and interpret blueprints
* At least 3 months experience
* Physical examination is required
* Able to communicate effectively with team members
* Good attendance and positive attitude a must
* Knowledge of basic hand tools and their uses
* Team oriented, team player
* Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
* Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
* Basic concrete and carpentry skills
* Ability to read blueprints and follow direction
* Ability to lift 40 lbs. or up to 50 lbs. with assistance
What CRH Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2022