Bay Area Based technology company is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining the product strategy to grow our community and drive ongoing funnel optimizations. Through close collaboration with product management and strategy teams, you will surface audience insights that shape the product roadmap and build best-in-class growth campaigns that encourage platform adoption.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with product, business, marketing, and creative teams. You’ll be the end-to-end marketing owner of existing demand positioning and efficiency products, focused on driving and executing and measuring product marketing campaigns using in-app, owned, and earned channels to grow product usage. You’ll also partner with product, design, and engineering teams to ideate, build, test, launch, and scale new innovative efficiency and mobilization solutions.
- Own the development and execution of go-to-market plans that exceed new & existing feature adoption
- Lead marketing experimentation for new offerings. Inform key learnings and develop plans to tackle opportunities for future growth
- Roll up your sleeves to own the success of a campaign or test: writing content, setting up in-app and email campaigns, and bringing together other needed partners to execute your strategies
- Partner with research to design and execute groundbreaking customer research. Use it to provide actionable recommendations that improve our marketing and product strategies
- User Insights: Support the execution of research plans in partnership with UXR; synthesize key learnings and audience needs, use them to influence marketing and product strategy
- Product Influence & Knowledge: Partner with product, design, and engineering teams to ideate, build, test, launch, and scale new innovative efficiency and mobilization solutions
- GTM: Develop and execute go-to-market plans & efficiency products and features (e.g. audio instructions for in-app navigation, commute features, etc.) or product improvements (e.g. improved Hotspots)
- Growth & Marketing experimentation
- Drive, execute, and measure product marketing campaigns using in-app, owned, and earned channels to grow product usage of existing features.
- Craft messaging and communications to launch experimentation
- Measure impact and report results to cross-functional stakeholders with a clear set of recommendations
- Participate within cross-functional team from Product, Brand, CRM, and Operations on weekly business reviews
- Report out to leadership on progress and drive recommendations
- Analyze and own product metrics, uncovering key opportunities for marketing and iterating on messaging/positioning accordingly
- 4+ years of professional experience in Marketing, MINIMUM 2 years as a PMM
- Experience in B2C marketing, ideally within the high-growth startup environment in growth and/or product marketing roles growing adoption of new features
- Experience designing owned, paid, and CRM marketing campaigns
- Fluency with data, able to work closely with analytics and roll up your sleeves to run queries or analyze performance
- Experience working with insights (conducting research, synthesizing learnings) and using them to map communications plans and influencing product roadmaps
- Experience with marketing experimentation, able to demonstrate and speak to impact of experiments/communications
- Experience in technology companies related to tech industry (Lyft, Instacart, Airbnb, etc.)