Product Marketing Managers at Meta are responsible for serving as the representation of the customer in product development (“inbound” work) as well as leading go-to-market strategy (“outbound” work). In this product area, you will focus on driving competitive analysis, building in-product education programs, and helping with go-to-market efforts across a wide portfolio.
You will get the opportunity to work on products that consumers know around the world. We are seeking an experienced consumer-facing marketer to join the Stories & Feed team within Facebook App.
The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including strategy, product marketing, project management, and analytical skills, and be passionate about working on products that connect people everyday. Excellent communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- Drive go-to-market strategy and plans working closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, positioning and narratives, and success metrics
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics, policy, comms, and others to mitigate risks for upcoming experiments and launches and build in-product education
- Be at the forefront of consumer trends by conducting market analysis and competitive benchmarking, and translating learnings into actionable insights to shape the product roadmap and marketing plans.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/executional responsibilities.
- 6+ years of professional experience
- Experience in product marketing or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders with project management skills
- Experience developing clear messaging and content for multiple audiences
- Experience partnering with research teams to conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience conducting competitive analyses and market research to develop actionable insights
- Experience with building go to market strategy
- Experience with in depth market and competitive analysis
- Excellent at project management, timelines, and marketing execution
- The Facebook CWX Program is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform called TalentNet that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
- At Facebook, we are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to connect people all over the world. That’s why it’s important that our workforce reflects the diversity of the people we serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps us make better decisions, build better products, and create better experiences for everyone.
- We give humans the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Our products empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support, and make a difference.