Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Up to $112/hr (DOE)
Our social media giant client seeks a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in this 6 month freelance role!
This role will be WFH until January 31, 2022 then will require you to be onsite in San Francisco in a hybrid model. You must also be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping sales and marketing work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalising on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends
- Accomplishes marketing and organisation mission by completing related results as needed
The ideal Product Marketing Manager should possess the following:
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker with the experience to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex issues
- Knowledge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects
- Demonstrated expertise in cross-functional leadership and experience driving alignment across functions and seniority
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]