3 months contract
Good possibility to extend
We are looking for a world-class Product Manager to join the team and help build the next
generation of marketplace and optimization tools. Are you looking for a technically challenging
product management position? Do you get excited turning insights from large data sets into
product improvements? We are searching for you with a proven track record of enabling crossu0002functional teams to deliver complex systems. You will need to understand the world of
optimization systems development and data driven product management, orchestrate a
product plan and schedule, then successfully manage execution from development to launch
and continued optimization and operation of the product.
As the Product Manager for Ad Platforms, you will be responsible for: Being the subject matter
expert on supply optimizations, identifying new advertising opportunities and building solutions
to optimize supply usage to improve advertiser performance, publisher monetization and
deliver the best advertising experience. Developing short- and mid- term vision for News
monetization products and services, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders,
specifically around supply optimizations. Working with business stakeholders to define
revenue/business objectives and ensure that product initiatives and features are linked to these
objectives. Developing new product business cases, market and competitive analysis, product
requirements documentation, and high-level release and go-to-market plans. Leveraging
market intelligence, competitive analysis, customer research, and stakeholder feedback to
prioritize and translate asks into actionable requirements. Working closely with engineers to
identify critical paths, and to prioritize requirements for execution.
• Solid understanding of digital and mobile display advertising products and businesses.
• A minimum of 5 to 8 years of software and/or technology product management experience is required.
Experience managing products through the full life cycle: strategy, development, launch, optimization, sunset. Experience launching a v1 product is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and a consideration for scale, efficiency and performance.
• Demonstrated abilities to understand technical program management tasks employed in an engineering environment.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize resources and leverage best practices. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
• Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handle multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change
• Strong diplomacy skills to negotiate consensus despite competing business needs and objectives.
• Experience doing large scale data analysis to support business decision making.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, advertising, computer
science, economics, mathematics, or a related field. MBA a plus.
• Manage master FY Roadmap for brand team by quarter
• Drive project milestones with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion.
• Ensure schedules and roadmaps are communicated and shared with all stakeholders
• Work closely with Resource Manager through casting process and update them regularly to manage creative and design resource allocation and changes
• Set up and facilitate Brand-led weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items and partnering with Brand Team to run.
• Work with Brand Manager to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly, monthly focus, working together to solve conflicts ahead of time
• Manage the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews across pod working in liaison with the Brand Manager
• Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews specific to project needs
• Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that project materials are captured and archived
• Connect with Functional and Production partners to share updates during creative concepting phase
• When in reviews, take meeting notes and align with Brand Manager to distribute as needed
• Guide Functional teams on scheduling of Functional creative reviews with Brand team
• Manage team server logistics: set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, organization
• Manage confidential team work spaces, logistics calendars, badge access
• Closing out projects and archiving project materials (briefs, documentation, creative concepts, etc)