SummaryPosted: Weekly Hours: 40 Role Number:200359410
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you inspired to make a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? Join our team to build the next generation of advertising experiences for Apple's customers globally.
At Apple, we work every day to build products that enrich the lives of billions of customers in hundreds of countries. Our team makes it possible for people to easily access informative and imaginative content while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work.
We believe privacy is a fundamental human right. This belief is incorporated into everything we build. The same passion for innovation and customer wellbeing that goes into our products also applies to our practices as a company — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. The Apple Ad Platforms organization takes a customer-centric approach to building privacy-preserving and principled advertising products, platforms and algorithms that are secure, performant and innovative.Key Qualifications
- Strong product instinct about fair marketplaces and how to match customer interests with available demand.
- Demonstrated excellence leading people and projects with high emotional intelligence. Lead through influence, constructive debate, and telling compelling stories.
- Self-awareness and savviness in tailoring your message to an audience, delivering it in a clear, concise, and confident manner.
- Attention-to-detail and appreciation that an extraordinary product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions.
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations. Strive for creative solutions on your own and with peers at every level of the organization.
- Establish clear and measurable goals. Lead multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and help ensure the organization around you is healthy.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Product leader to ensure business success for App Developers worldwide. You will play a critical leadership role in our next phase of strategy and growth relative to advertising for App Developers. Your primary responsibilities will be to set the product strategy, features roadmap, deliver high-quality and impactful product launches, work across teams in Services and Software Engineering, and manage a team of product managers comprised of people managers and individual contributors.
This leader will be responsible for the success of one of our largest revenue verticals, and therefore requires the comprehensive experience and ability to empower cross-functional teams, communicate vision effectively, and be responsible for the agile execution of innovative product delivery. You will product manage the end-consumer ad experience, the Advertiser experience (UIs, Reporting, Recommendations), our strategy on bundling advertising together, overall product lifecycle, and enabling our go-to-market (marketing/sales) teams.
• Create products that enable App Developers to grow their businesses by using Apple’s advertising platform.
• Lead new product definition and business plans with joint departments. Reduce broad concepts and business strategies into structured product plans.
• Spark brilliance through debate and creative friction with senior business, product, and engineering leaders across Apple.
• Lead and support cross-functional teams through all aspects of business-case development, product requirements, integration, testing and go-to-market launch plans.
• Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines, including customer interfaces, algorithms, and data platform.
• Lead Product Owners (who function as the central resource) with design, engineering, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution.
• Attract, mentor and develop Product Owners on your team. Educate them in agile development processes.Education & ExperienceBS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related subject areas; or equivalent work experience.Additional Requirements
- • 10+ years of professional experience building advertising technology platforms (ad exchange or demand side platform); mobile ad networks and search advertising in particular.
- • Career growth highlighted by working collaboratively with engineering, design, and marketing peers.
- • Success in positions of senior leadership, recruiting, developing, and empowering exceptional teams of engineers and product managers.
- • Track record of building search and/or display advertising products at mid-size ad-tech startups or large consumer-focused tech companies.
- • Adept negotiating business and technical terms across multiple internal and external collaborators.
- • An analytical mind with the ability to assess opportunities from many quantitative and qualitative angles.
- • Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- • Ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally and actively drive decision-making across partners.
- The people here at Apple don't just build products — they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized how people live. The diversity of our people, their perspectives and their ideas inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental and social efforts.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.