EAG Laboratories, part of the Eurofins group,is a leader in advanced microscopy, surface analysis and semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new "super materials" with the potential to transform our world.Our laboratoriesareat the forefront of this revolution, providing the scientific expertise and analytical techniques to support companies at every phase of the product lifecycle, from R&D to manufacturing.
Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a diverse range of industries and business sectors who design, manufacture or incorporate products for tomorrow's technology driven world.Our scientists and engineers engage in peer-to-peer interaction to discuss and comprehensively understand client issues, challenges, goals and urgency, to define the technical problems, develop and execute analyses, and report back results. We have a growth mindset culture where individuals are encouraged to drive their own success and make their own decisions while fulfilling client needs.
We're looking for an Operations Support Representative who will be responsible for coordinatingthe flow of work and handling of samples between customers, CSR department and lab operations to deliver client data in a timely and reliable manner using overall knowledge of EAG's services and staff by communicating effectively with internal and external clients.
- Responsible for receiving incoming samples, entering information into our database, distributing client Purchase Orders, issuing invoices to clients and processing credit card transactions.
- Responsible for initiating customer contact as assigned or requested, for order acquisition, invoicing, customer reporting, and follow-up for information/schedule completion of open items.
- Responsible for shipping using UPS/FED EX, picking up, dropping off, receiving samples from all client locations and disposing of samples as needed per work instructions.
- Represents the company while developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- May have responsibility for the receipt, distribution, tracking, storing, and disposition of all analytical samples, with strict adherence to ISO 9000 policies and procedures.
- May be required to support as short-term, temporary backup to the organization, in covering the front office/reception duties on multi-line phone system, metering and distribution of mail, and operation of general office equipment.
- May be required to perform incoming mail distribution and processes outgoing mail.
- Participates in cross training to learn all tasks related to customer services including shipping using UPS/FED EX, picking up, dropping off, receiving samples from all client locations.
- Coordinates with Operations Administration Manager to provide clerical and administrative support as needed to various functional areas of the company; performs related clerical work such as data entry, typing, filing, sorting, faxing, mailing, or shipping, as required.
- Ensures protection of Company Confidential and Proprietary information at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Positive attitude towards all clients and thrives in a team environment.
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Knowledge of basic office programs, such as word, excel and outlook and familiarity with a variety of office machines required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and employees to clarify issues, resolve conflicts, able to work with a variety of people and respond quickly to differing situations calmly under stress and tight deadlines.
- Must have a valid DL and Good driving record.
- Good numerical, oral, written language skills and the ability to type.
- General knowledge use of smart phones, GPS systems and multifunction copiers/scanners.
- Driving, lifting, carrying samples up to 20lbs and walking.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.