Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
EAG Laboratories, part of the Eurofins group, is a leader in analytical chemistry, advanced microscopy, surface analysis and semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new “super materials” with the potential to transform our world. Our laboratories are at the forefront of this revolution, providing the scientific expertise and analytical techniques to support companies at every phase of the product lifecycle, from R&D to manufacturing.
We are looking for an Operations Support Administrator who will be responsible for coordinating the flow of work and handling of samples between customers and lab operations to deliver client data in a timely and reliable manner using overall knowledge of EAG's services and staff by communicating effectively with internal and external clients.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Responsible for receiving incoming samples, entering information into our database, distributing client Purchase Orders, issuing invoices to clients and processing credit card transactions.
- Responsible for initiating customer contact as assigned or requested, for order acquisition, invoicing, customer reporting, and follow-up for information/schedule completion of open items.
- Responsible for shipping using UPS/FED EX, picking up, dropping off, receiving samples from all client locations and disposing of samples as needed per work instructions.
- Represents the company while developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- May have responsibility for the receipt, distribution, tracking, storing, and disposition of all analytical samples, with strict adherence to ISO 9000 policies and procedures.
- May be required to support as short-term, temporary backup to the organization, in covering the front office/reception duties on multi-line phone system, metering and distribution of mail, and operation of general office equipment.
- May be required to perform incoming mail distribution and processes outgoing mail.
- Participates in cross training to learn all tasks related to customer services including shipping using UPS/FED EX, picking up, dropping off, receiving samples from all client locations.
- Coordinates with Operations Administration Manager to provide clerical and administrative support as needed to various functional areas of the company; performs related clerical work such as data entry, typing, filing, sorting, faxing, mailing, or shipping, as required.
- Ensures protection of Company Confidential and Proprietary information at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Positive attitude towards all clients and thrives in a team environment.
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Working knowledge of shipping/receiving, FED-Ex, UPS, etc.
- Knowledge of basic office programs, such as word, excel and outlook and familiarity with a variety of office machines required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and employees to clarify issues, resolve conflicts, able to work with a variety of people and respond quickly to differing situations calmly under stress and tight deadlines.
- Must have a valid DL and Good driving record.
- Good numerical, oral, written language skills and the ability to type.
- General knowledge use of smart phones, GPS systems and multifunction copiers/scanners.
- Driving, lifting, carrying samples up to 20lbs and walking.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.