We are currently looking for an energetic and upbeat individual available to work during our office hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00A.M. until 4 :00 P.M. 30 – 40 hours a week.
Qualifications for Legal Assistant
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate's degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Multitasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Time Matters software.
- Excellent Customer Service, Confidentiality and Discretion, Professionalism, Organization.