Ref ID: 00410-0012069271
Classification: Network Administrator
Compensation: $85000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Salary up to $90k
Robert Half has a need for a Network Administrator to come work for a top-tier organization in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. If you are a motivated problem solver and passionate about establishing and maintaining a stable network infrastructure, you could succeed in this role. You will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will be working with are constantly changing. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This permanent position is a great opportunity for a Network Administrator who wants to work in the Livermore, California, region.
2 years experience:
- secure and stable server connectivity and testing network protocols
- Test data exchange and communication between computers, routers, modems, and servers.
- Installing, updating, and configuring end-user networking accessories diagnostic tests and perform, run diagnostic repairs, as well as developing backup, archiving, and data retrieval procedures.
- Enhancing network security, as well as documenting network processes and cabling layouts.
- Keeping informed of developments in network technologies and infrastructure.
- Provide optimum customer service to a wide variety of users through professional commitment and dedication.
- Certified CompTIA, Microsoft, or Cisco network professional preferred.