Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Architect
Must be located in Eastern or Central Time Zones.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact with both internal staff and external clients.
• BS or equivalent and 10+ years directly related experience in routing and switching network technologies. Datacenter environment preferred.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and leadership in one or more IT disciplines to include knowledge of industry standard, trends, and products.
• Designs and delivers innovative solutions that meet customer requirements
• Implements solutions and provides ongoing support
• Works well under minimal direction. Provides guidance and direction to others.
• Routing and switching subject matter expert. Including Cisco Nexus.
• Familiar with Datacenter spine/leaf architectures and SDN fundamental concepts
• General knowledge of other IT related disciplines.
• Experience with Arista Big Cloud Fabric
• In depth knowledge of F5 BigIP LTM configuration, iRules, management and upgrades.
• Support of Cisco AnyConnect VPN on Cisco ASA
• Knowledge of Cisco ACS/ISE
• Knowledge of RSA SecureID
• Experience in Cloud networking within Azure, AWS and/or OCI
• Knowledge of VMWare NSX networking
• Configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of network infrastructure.
• Works with clients to gather requirements and deploy solutions.
• Analyzes, implements, and maintains network systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, and other devices.
• Resolves interoperability and performance problems.
• Supports network availability for mission critical IT service environment.
• Provides and implements technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
• Independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Clearly articulates situations / issues to cross-functional teams and clients.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com