IMMEDIATE NEED for a Network Administrator to join an IT Consulting company for a contract to hire position at their end client’s office in Fremont, CA. The ideal candidate will have physical, hands-on experience in data center operations for rack/stack/cabling.
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Assist systems engineers with installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software, Systems and servers.
- Assist with conducting corrective and preventive hardware maintenance on servers, switches, uninterruptable power supplies (UPS), and other data center infrastructure
- Analyzes network efficiency by conducting network tests and running diagnostics to forecast performance thresholds. Monitors and reports on network traffic, usage, and performance
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Rotate 7x24 on-call troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Experiencing in managing a data center
- Understanding of multiple technologies and protocols from networking to servers to storage.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and related networking protocols.
- 3 years’ experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Experience supporting distributed infrastructure
- 1 - 3 years of hands-on experience with ACLs, Firewalls, Antivirus, and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Experience supporting end users and troubleshooting and resolving authentication issues
- 3 years of experience supporting Cisco Radius, including troubleshooting, AAA Authentication, TACACS, Reporting
- 3 Windows/Unix/Linux administration experience a plus
- Experience VMware and Hyper-V clusters
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.