· As a Motion Designer, you’ll apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
· You’ll help define and implement client’s motion design language and you’ll think critically about how motion reinforces client’s UX brand, enhances interactivity, and delights our users.
· User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love.
· We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
· Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
· We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
· Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to client’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
· Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on animation and transitions for different devices and platforms including web and Android.
· Define and implement the motion design language for client products.
· Collaborate with fellow UX designers as they incorporate motion into their work to enhance interactivity and delight users.