Medical Technologist AACH (Lab)
Req #: 6544
Facility: Asante Ashland Community Hospital
Location: Ashland, OR
Department: Laboratory (1200-70301)
Category: Laboratory Services
Schedule: Full Time
Shift/Schedule: Day and Swing Shifts
Union Position: No
*Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available to Qualified Applicants.
FTE/Hours: FTE: Full Time 1.0 FTE / Day & Swing Shift
Salary: Based on years of relevant experience
Ashland Community Hospital
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Medical Laboratory Scientist Opportunity in Beautiful Southern Oregon!
- Bachelor's degree in Laboratory Sciences or related field
- Completion of a NAACLS accredited Medical Laboratory Scientist program
PLEASE NOTE: Additional experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor's degree for grandfathered MT's certified by ASCP.
- None outside of licensure is required
One of the following is required:
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) certified by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) Board of Certification, or
- Eligibility for Medical Laboratory Scientist MLS (ASCP) certification exam at time of hire, with successful completion of MLS (ASCP) certification exam within 6 months of hire
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.