Kforce has a client that is seeking a MarTech Product Manager in Pleasanton, CA.
The MarTech Product Manager is responsible for developing marketing technology solutions that enable best-in-class email, SMS, push, and in-app digital messaging. You will be supporting the product management lifecycle for the marketing technology portfolio. This Product Manager works closely with the Senior MarTech Product Managers to discover, design, and develop frictionless customer experiences that work to leverage technology to better market to our consumers.
Responsibilities of the MarTech Product Manager:
- MarTech Product Manager leads the agile team's priorities and updates in daily standups, sprint planning, and other agile ceremonies, working in collaboration with marketing managers, user experience design, & a variety of technology partners
- This person needs to understand marketing disciplines such as brand management, email campaign generation, converting customers, customer engagement and conversion
- Will be working on MarTech related projects such as email/SMS push notifications, bridging the gap of what the business needs with the technology landscape
- As a MarTech Product Manager, you will partner with marketing stakeholders to understand and influence product strategy and roadmaps, aggregate and conceive ideas for enhancing product performance and achieving product success/KPIs
- Leads Agile backlog grooming sessions by presenting upcoming features to our development team
- Partners with solution architects and other technical leads to ensure their solutions effectively address marketing's product and program priorities