Our client in the Computer Software industry is currently seeking a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and managing key marketing programs to drive desired outcomes.
Duration: 1 year Project
Hourly Rate: $71/hr. W2 Only (Not open to C2C)
- Content/Market Skills: market and domain knowledge helpful
- Relationship building: Must be able to quickly establish senior executive level relationship and trust
- Writing Skills: Ability to review/edit content with opinion and writing skills
- Leadership and influence: Ability to help lead, guide and influence across the company to deliver plans to a global sales/marketing team Best in class global marketing, demand generation or field marketing experience with a high-tech company, with 5+ years of experience.
- Key account marketing experience would be a bonus.
- Savvy marketer who can interface with sales to ensure execution to key contacts. You should be able to demonstrate the impact of ABM on goals such as pipeline, acquisition of new logos, revenue, and reputation etc. by account.
- Proven track record of planning, executing, and delivering goals through integrated marketing campaigns.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue principles.
- Excellent project, analytical and budget management skills.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Strategic thinker / problem solver.
- Familiarity aligning integrated marketing campaigns to a sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Experience working in fast paced global work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry expertise in Public Sector/Nat'l Governments
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in this industry
- Strong team player able to think and plan strategically with a bias toward execution.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years specifically running account-based marketing efforts.
- Hands-on data and analytics experience using CRM and/or marketing automation software required.
- Experience managing direct mail, events, telemarketing, web content and online campaigns.
- Experience working with sales, partners, and customers.
- Experience with defining, acquiring, targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for marketing activities.
- Experience managing budgets and respect for company spending processes.
- Knowledge of IT Buyer types.
Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) Required.
Knowledge of ITSMA ABM process is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.