Description: Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Data Manager.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate on and manage global data standards, processes, and policies for first-party and third-party Marketing data used in Marketing operations, e.g., segmentation and targeting.
- Support stakeholder use cases and ensure evolving data requirements are met to provide access to quality data.
- Consult data consumers on navigating first and third-party data sources and interpreting data to support their operational use cases.
- Work collaboratively across functions and domains to manage data acquisition, enrichment and integrations to make data readily accessible.
- Work with our technology teams evaluate and implement new data sources and processes that enrich existing data, support data capture, and improve data quality.
- Engage with stakeholders and technical teams on addressing data-related requirements and issues, including piloting and testing solutions.
- Responsible for manipulating, formatting, verifying, mapping, and uploading data via Excel to Pardot/Salesforce database,
- Administration & support of prospect data within the marketing automation platform, including but not limited to completion action creation, automation rules, developing and maintaining dynamic lists, creating global exclusion lists, etc.
- Perform campaign-related and routine database cleanup functions.
- Ensure the data within the marketing automation platform is compliant and meets global data privacy standards (i.e. GDRP, CCPA, LGPD, etc.)
- Create custom and reoccurring reports and presentations such as a quarterly database growth and health reports around the data in the CRM and MAT systems.
Functional Data Steward Responsibilities:
- Assist in establishing enterprise data governance implementation roadmaps including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities
- Track and ensure data standards are followed within respective Vertex businesses
- Identify data quality issues and escalate to the Domain Data Steward as needed
- As necessary work with other data stewards in the MDM platform to cleanse, deduplicate, etc. the mastered data.
- Identify the data elements used by the client's business lines, specifically marketing
- Orchestrate the execution of processes to create an open and shared collection of data about data, working with stewards and technical teams to:
- Identify critical data elements, reference and master data
- Document business definitions and rules in a glossary
- Collect technical data dictionaries, flows and trace lineage
- Maintain information on reference data and master data
- Provide recommendations to the data governance council towards defining data standards by objects/applications.
- Assist in establishing data quality standards, rules, thresholds, metrics, and dashboards
- Assist in the development of standard reports to ensure data integrity follows the data standards.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data when required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
6+ years of experience executing, managing and stewarding marketing, sales, or customer data, including the integration of first-party and third-party data.
- Proven hands on experience and ability to work with large amounts of data for cleansing, enriching, deduplicating before it’s entered to a system, or within the marketing database.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience managing data in marketing technology and sales customer relationship management (MAT/CRM) platforms like Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, or Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Experience with data querying using Access or SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, D&B, Hoovers, LinkedIn Navigator.
- Ring Lead, Validity or other lead/contact deduplication tool.
- Experience working with a modern MDM platform like Informatica, Profisee or similar.
- Experience working in a global environment with different processes and a mix of integrated and disparate systems.
- Solid analytical skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel or custom scripts, and experience with advanced reporting and data visualization tools, e.g., Power BI.
- Extensive experience in data management, or a related field.
- Ability to keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures, as well as additions to the Pardot and Salesforce platform functionality.
- Strong understanding of database practices, data structure, data migration, manipulation & cleaning.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability work and deduplicate large amounts of data in Excel and Access.
- Ability to understand the business requests and apply that logic on stakeholder requests to ensure segmentation and execution are aligned for the campaign.
- Understanding of and experience in data governance standards.
- Mastery of MDM processes and concepts.
- Advanced user of marketing automation technology with a sound understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong documentation & training skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]