Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Manufacturing Trainer for our client in Morgan Hill, CA. This is an opportunity to join a company with great benefits and you get to enjoy a reverse commute!
Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the Manufacturing Trainer will be responsible for researching, organizing, conducting, and evaluating company training programs for manufacturing personnel. Responsibilities will include developing onboarding and On job training programs within area of specialization to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Amazing benefits package!
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researches, plans, organizes, and conducts training programs for manufacturing personnel. Training may include but not limited to lecture, assembly, hands-on on the job training, soldering, web-based training, etc.
- Conducts training needs analysis for manufacturing group on a regular basis and coordinates appropriate training courses.
- Responsible for ensuring manufacturing training matrix and all associated training records are up to date and accurate.
- Ensures all training requirements are met by employees per job classification training matrix.
- Schedules and coordinates make-up classes if necessary.
- Responsible for manufacturing new hire induction/onboarding program.
- Develops and implement a new process for on the job training
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training & Development, or related field; and
- 5+ years of proven Training work experience in a Manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of IPC industry standards and MIL-SPEC standards
- Knowledge of MES manufacturing systems/software
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.