Education and Experience:
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences and 1 year of experience in a manufacturing or laboratory environment or related business/industrial experience.
• Prior experience in a FDA or ISO medical device regulated manufacturing environment and knowledge of medical device documentation, product labeling, manufacturing and business process are desirable.
• Knowledge of general laboratory safety, GMP's and associated regulatory requirements
• General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and the ability to learn and function competently within SAP software environment.
• Requires good documentation (maintaining clear and concise records) and effective communication
• The preferred candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple/changing priorities and effectively work in a team environment