ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Become a recognized Subject Matter Expert in technical areas and including competencies to answer a wide range of questions regarding Manufacturing processes
- Coach and train associates in various settings: 1-on-1, large group, small group, etc.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Ensure associates develop required skills as intended
- Achieve high training satisfaction ratings from associates
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Assist in coordinating, delivering, and monitoring training activities that directly affect manufacturing processes, including compliance
- Serve as LMS Admin for related projects
- Maintain and generate all manufacturing personnel records of training activities, on-the-job training records, and certifications
- Communicate daily with manager of progress and associate feedback
- Teaches and models technical skills, concepts, resources and tools
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Standard Work (SW), and Work Instructions (WI’s)
- Answer questions and provides training participants with appropriate resources of information
- Conduct follow-up sessions and monitor progress of trainees
- Train manufacturing associates on Work Instructions (WI’s), Standard Operating Procedure (SOP’s) and Visual Inspection procedures
- 85% On the Job (OJT) training facilitation, delivery and other training related activities are to be performed at Gemba, 15% administrative work
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- Complete required continuous training and education such as those related to workplace safety, legal and regulatory compliance, accreditation and licenser requirements and department-specific requirements
- Regularly read materials and complete training sessions of choice related to training, learning, leadership development, manufacturing, quality, community engagement, psychology, cognitive development, etc. from reputable sources for continued learning
Education or Experience (in years):
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing, warehousing, or similar environment/industry
- Experience providing instruction to a group of people
- Familiarity with different training approaches OR
- Associate’s degree with an interest in training and communication Knowledge and skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels from operators to engineers to management
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on following the process and meeting standards
- Prepared to work on a given task repeatedly, in order to achieve desired results
- Eager to learn with a keen eye for details
- Able to be flexible to shifting priorities
- Strong customer focus and passion for ensuring an exceptional user experience
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with tact, diplomacy and discretion Physical requirements/abilities:
- Posture and Movement equal to but not less than requirement of the following:
- Position 1-2 hours, 2-4 hours, 4-6 hours, 6-8 hours, Stand, Walk, Sit, Bend, Reach, Grasp, Push/Pull, Squat.
- Understand JIDOKA Manufacturing process and the relation to defects
- Must have basic inspection techniques
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with SAP/MES ERP
- 2+ years manufacturing experience preferably in an ISO 9001 certified medical device company and proven knowledge of GMP/QSR/FDA/ISO regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experience in a Quality Environment
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems
- Sound decision-making skills
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.