@HYVE Solutions, missions to help customers, business partners, and employees achieve success through shared goals, strategies, resources and technology solutions.
HYVE Solutions is a leader in the data center solutions industry, designing, manufacturing, and delivering custom Server, Storage, and Networking Solutions to the world’s largest Cloud, Social Media, and Enterprise companies. We pride ourselves on collaboration, innovation and thought leadership. Our team consists of diverse, forward-thinking individuals who dare to challenge the status quo, while working with many of the world’s biggest customers. HYVE Solutions is a part of Synnex Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast-changing, high-growth technology environment!
Hyve Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include managing all aspects of the quality control production process, fall-out, audits and ISO; ensuring that division and departmental practices comply with company requirements; achieve stated objectives and meet current ISO standards.
- Typically supervises a single department and/or shift.
- Supervise the ongoing ISO compliant and cost-effective manufacture of specific products or subproducts.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Plans and administers procedures.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for the assigned area.
- Works on problems of moderate scope.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures/policies to determine appropriate action.
- Interacts daily with subordinates and/or functional peer groups.
- nteraction normally involves exchanges or presentation of factual information.
- Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled or semi-skilled non-exempt employees.
- Typically supervises 2 or more direct reports.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented work environment.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook E-mail.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A minimum of four years of related experience in manufacturing or semiconductor preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
HYVE Perks Every Day is Casual Day
- Company Discounts
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- FSA & HSA
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Live Well Work Well Program
- And More
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
@ HYVE Solutions , we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion make us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.