Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Manufacturing Engineer. This position is a 12-month contract for one of our key clients, a global manufacturing company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of medical devices.
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12 Months (possibly extension)
- Exercise knowledge of technical skills and understanding of the business objectives, manufacturing operations and dynamics of the company's environment to take an effective and proactive leadership role in a specific technical manufacturing discipline.
- Set direction for, lead, and take ownership of complex manufacturing engineering technical tasks ? tasks that may have multiple inter-coordinating elements.
- Expectation that the individual will be able both to anticipate and identify key issues and make recommendations for resolution where precedent may not exist, and creative thinking is required.
- Resolution may involve the application of new methods and approaches and may require the consideration of impact with other system components. Interaction with peers and mentors on the individual's projects is generally in the context of peer review to confirm the rationale for task approach direction as well as peer review of verification/validation activities.
- Bachelor Science or Bachelor Engineering, Electrical, Software, or Mechanical Engineering. Curriculum trains students in skills required to perform assignments. The individual will typically have had a minimum 2-5 years' experience in process verification and Test method Validation.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212