Managed Technology Solutions, Vice President
Flexible U.S. Office Location
Vice President, Managed Technology Solutions
In the role of Vice President, Managed Technology Solutions, your responsibilities, within your assigned territory, will be to grow profitable revenue for the Managed Technology Solutions business with Robert Half clients and prospects. These solution areas include software, managed workplace, cybersecurity, cloud, digital, and analytics. Growth in these solution areas will be a direct result of your business development activities such as scheduling and conducting client meetings, building relationships with counterparts across the Robert Half enterprise that directly result in lead generation, marketing events, as well as targeted usage of electronic marketing and research tools.
In this role, you will leverage a research driven approach to analyze business opportunities, develop, and implement client pursuit strategies in specific targeted markets. Additionally, you will act as a client advocate and consultant to colleagues within our Protiviti Technology Consulting division, as well as retail branch staffing offices. This role reports to the Senior Vice President and Head of Business Development, who will provide overall direction regarding priorities, business development strategy support, and performance feedback.
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling IT Professional Services, in solution areas described above or similar
- Demonstrated ability to lead an opportunity pursuit (“deal”) campaign
- Demonstrated ability to generate, shape, and close deals with total contract values over $1M
- Experience with developing relationships with C-suite personnel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent critical thinking, research, and analysis capability
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
- Maintains the highest standards of operational excellence, setting an example for others
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed
- Documented professional sales training or coaching a plus
- Documented award-winning performance a plus
Starting salary is $90,000. The salary is negotiable, depending on experience. The person is eligible for a bonus based upon achievement of performance objectives.
- At least 20 years work experience, with a concentration of 10 years in proven solution oriented, consultative-driven business development is required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage the C-suite and board level of a Fortune 1000 organization
- Documented award-winning performance is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve $10M per year in revenues and maintain a rolling pipeline of $30M
- Position requires ~60% regional travel
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
CA SAN FRANCISCO