Ref ID: 00370-0011832195
Consider this opportunity if you're an innovative Paralegal with an interest in the legal field. Consider an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Legal Operations Manager. Candidates looking for long-term opportunity in the Tech Industry should contact us for more information. Candidates looking for the solution to advancing their careers will find an opportunity in this position, if they possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize.
• Ownership of legal support operations software solutions and other tools, including contract lifecycle management system, outside counsel billing software, invoice processing systems, risk management reporting, and project management.
• Identify and scope needs, manage design, rollout and training for new technology tools and systems with a constant view to improving operational efficiency.
• Identify, track and report on key operational metrics to inform decision-making and provide visibility to business partners on legal resource allocation.
• Assist with intake, review, tracking, and filing of a wide variety of legal contracts and agreements; manage outside counsel compliance with billing guidelines.
• Maintain accurate, up-to-date processes and procedure documentation.
• Assistance with preparation of key presentations and documents including board and committee books, executive presentations on key legal topics, legal trainings, legal policies, and staff meetings.
• Corporate entity management: maintaining global entity structure database, manage and maintain minute books, director and officer designations, signature authority, and other corporate records for subsidiaries worldwide; maintain corporate registrations and filings, foreign qualification compliance, business licenses, and other corporate entity needs.