Ideally 2-3 day in office in any of the locations below but they will also take someone who will be fully remote and just come for meetings a few times a quarter. Locations are: Jersey City NJ, Redwood City CA, Austin TX, Salt Lake City. Client will NOT accept H1’s or Sponsor.
Summary: We are seeking a Lead Product Designer to help us envision and build an elegant and intuitive user experience to our fast growing financing product. As the Lead Product Designer you'll have a special blend of design credentials and people management skills. You’ll directly impact the look and feel of our product, leading strategic initiatives, such as the redesign of our web product or the creation of a mobile experience.
* A degree in Interactive Design, Product Design or a related field
* At least 7 years of product/UX design experience for web and mobile applications
* Portfolio: All candidates are required to submit a portfolio featuring strong visual design skills
* Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of user experiences and visual design deliverables, including user flows, wireframes, typography and information design
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously
* Excellent communication and reasoning skills
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and responsive design is a plus
* Drive the design vision of the company, working closely with Product Management, Engineering and Product Marketing leaders
* Generate flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups for various platforms (mobile and desktop web, email, and potentially native apps)
* Effectively articulate user experience design issues and solutions. Present and justify design thinking and derive meaningful feedback from peers and stakeholders
* Gather customer needs and behaviors via user interviews and testing