Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
The Lead Esthetician provides guidance and training for the estheticians in the spa. In addition, this position performs waxing, facials, and some body treatments on guests.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
• Assist in interviewing, hiring and 90 day/annual reviews of Estheticians.
• Train new Estheticians.
• Assist in scheduling Estheticians. Provide additional coverage as needed.
• Order professional and retail products as necessary.
• Inventory control of professional product.
• Communicate any Esthetician needs to Spa Director and Spa Supervisor.
• Oversee Estheticians.
• Maintain consistency of facial services.
• Provide facials, waxing, make-up and other skincare treatments as scheduled.
• Knowledge of all skincare products and treatments offered at The Spa.
• Retail of skincare products for client homecare. Retail sales to be 30% of overall sales.
• Client follow-up to develop repeat clientele.
• Attendance at monthly staff meetings required.
• Scheduling of and attendance at staff trainings is required.
What are we looking for?
Quiet, peaceful, professional environment infused with Aromatherapy
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.