Ref ID: 00370-0011895821
Classification: Office Manager
A mid-sized Silicon Valley law firm that prides itself on personal attention and exceptional relationships is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their team. The Office Manager’s primary responsibility is the operational and administrative management of their fast-paced office to ensure maximum operating efficiency. Responsibilities include overall operations management, recruiting, hiring and training. The office manager will report directly to the Operations Committee and work closely with the accounting department and the firm’s outsourced HR vendor.
- Recruiting- Coordinate recruiting process for office staff and actively recruiting new attorney hires
- Hiring- Create and maintain new hire onboarding program and update as needed
- Training- Create and maintain comprehensive training program for new hires and assist with development and facilitation of professional development training programs for existing staff and attorneys
- Facilities- Directly supervise copy services staff, manage vendor relationships, and maintain office resources (including Docusign, Zoom, One Legal, Westlaw, firm library, etc.)
- Office Management- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for office employees and guests; Serve as liaison for communications between shareholders and office staff, reporting office progress to operations committee while working to improve and maintain office operations and procedures; act as resource to all staff, guiding them on appropriate firm policies and procedures; Coordinate with IT department to maintain infrastructure and resolve IT issues quickly and efficiently; Directly supervise reception staff and manage daily assistant services, including workflow and back-up office support; Oversee productivity of all office employees including maintenance of company standards; Act as liaison for third-party HR and benefits vendors; Manage and complete periodic filings with governmental authorities; and Plan and coordinate on-site and off-site events, such as partner meetings, staff lunches, birthday/anniversary celebrations, summer and holiday parties, life event parties (i.e. retirements, babies, marriages, etc.), happy hours, etc.