Ref ID: 00370-0011940342
Classification: Jr. Paralegal
Seeking a Junior Paralegal role in the Menlo Park, California area? Look no further than Robert Half's open position. On top of working independently, you should have a knack for creating long-lasting working relationships within a team environment. You will work hard to conduct legal research, draft and review documents, support cases, and other duties. Are you a detail-oriented go-getter? Don't wait - submit an application today!
- Screen and retrieve electronic documents from a variety of court and agency web sites
- Design correspondence and memorandum
- Maintain organization for matter management and record keeping
- Filing, word processing, and faxing
- Store electronic documents and files
- Confirm copied documents are accurate to the originals
- Garner documents and assemble data as directed by lawyers and paralegals
- Regulate computer database input and retrieval
- Round up documents for photocopying/scanning
- Initiate legal research and investigative tasks, including obtaining information or documents from outside parties, as directed
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review