Ref ID: 00420-0011928155
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced company for a team oriented legal department? If so, APPLY NOW for a position that will enhance your career!
This could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career. People who are eager to work in a corporate environment for a legal team should apply immediately.
This legal team is looking for someone that is looking to work on corporate transactions, primarily contracts, as a Contracts Administrator. Prior experience working on contracts (in any industry) is preferred but not required.
Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Assist in efficient distribution and collection of contracts for review by the Attorneys.
- Preparation, summation and compilation of contract documents and comments.
- Prepare proposed amendment, modifications or redlines to customer contracts.
- Tracking and maintaining company contracts.
- Updating and maintenance of contracts database.
- Research, preparation, recording and tracking of contracts.
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review