Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a IT Infrastructure Network Architect. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Operate as a technical expert on infrastructure projects pertaining to Network infrastructure.
- Perform IT architecture and design activities.
- Continually analyze and work to improve quality of services offered by IT.
- Participate in ongoing technology evaluations and keep up with technology trends and industry standards.
- Suggest improvements based on technology, best practices, or changing requirements.
- Provide regular management updates on advantages and potential opportunities for new technologies and automation.
- Train/Mentor junior staff members as appropriate.
- Experience in Datacenter networks, network security, internet connectivity/infrastructure design, load-balancing technologies, operating across the globe
- Should have designed and implemented Wi-Fi solution for the campus and multiple sites with access layer security like Cisco ISE / ClearPass
- Should have designed and implemented large Enterprise WAN networks with BGP, OSPF routing protocols
- Should have excellent skills in preparing network design documents based on Visio
- Should have experience and awareness of perimeter security solutions like Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN solutions from OEMs like Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint etc..
- Should have experience with Cisco DNAC ISE, and Meraki
- Must be approachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technology focused environment
- Have a high degree of competency in technical areas: Networking Protocols/Services like BGP, OSPF, IPsec, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, NAT/PAT, SNMP, MPLS, VPLS, QoS, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q, Port-Channel, SPAN, VLAN, VTP, 10GigE, GigE, GTM, LTM, DNS, and Application Firewalls.
- Have a high degree of competency in Packet Analysis, Firewall log analysis, and application performance over the network
- AWS/Azure experience a plus
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or similar is preferred.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.