Ref ID: 00420-0011950818
We are working with an IP Law Firm in the Peninsula looking for an IP Paralegal with experience in trial and support.
This position will support a large IP team of Attorneys both locally and nationwide on various matters related to Intellectual Property.
The day-to-day responsibilities will be:
• Assist with trial prep, cite checking, and blue booking
• Diligently complete day-to-day discovery projects and filings
• Assist with projects and coordinating of vendors both in house and externally
• Respond to case needs, assignments, and issues as they arise; making sound decisions and seeking advice when necessary
• Effectively utilize technology and training
• Maintain accurate litigation databases
Candidates MUST HAVE IP Litigation and trial experience to be considered