Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Interaction Designer
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with lead UXD to execute design priorities
- Effectively document and communicate designs through the creation and maintenance of high-quality design specs and slide decks
- Review implementation of designs to ensure all work is to spec
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4-5 years' experience of relevant experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Attention to detail Demonstrated ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Fluency design tools: Figma
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Presentation skills (verbal, visual, written)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com