Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Instructional Designer II
Job Title: Instructional Designer II
Loc: Sunnyvale , CA
Type: 12 months contract
MOMA Title: Instructional Designer
The Internal Developer Relations team creates documentation and training for company engineers on engineering platforms, frameworks, libraries, and custom tools used to develop large-scale web and mobile apps. As an Instructional Designer, you will design, develop, launch, and maintain a highly technical curriculum for engineers. You are also expected to quickly establish and maintain relationships/credibility with partners, identify needs/requirements, and manage multiple and potentially inconsistent sources of content.
Your key responsibilities are to:
1. Analyze needs and design scalable learning solutions appropriate to a developer audience including facilitator guides, content, and assessments.
2. Collaborate with engineers to develop engaging technical training materials.
3. Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs, and use these to drive improvements.
* BA/BS in Education or related (e.g., teaching credential) or equivalent relevant work experience.
* Hands-on experience with technical topics or environments (e.g., programming, front-end development, etc.)
* 5 years experience designing, developing, and delivering learning using multiple media
* Action-oriented understanding of instructional design methodologies, tools, and techniques
* Knowledge of learning format options and trade-offs
* Strong project management skills (independently drive projects to completion)
* Excellent critical thinking and communication skills * Confidence with technical topics when working with subject matter experts
* Operate effectively with ambiguity and rapid change
* Scrappy (e.g., be able to jump in and get your hands dirty, find the right balance between cost and quality to fit the need)
* Master's degree in Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or related discipline * Experience with data-driven decision making.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]