Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 190+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 14,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Sales team at Subsplash focuses on client relationship development, company revenue and growth, and understanding the needs of our clients. We strive to be innovative, enthusiastic, and driven to help our clients reach their goals. The Sales Team is a high-energy, Friday think-tanking, relationship-based, enthusiastic team with clear goals and incentives linked to team and company success. Sales likes a little healthy competition now and then, both on and off the spikeball court. If you enjoy working with teams of positive, encouraging people who are driven to win, and would like to join us in our mission to help spread the Good News of Jesus through technology, this just might be the right fit for you!
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will report to the Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Representative role is focused on generating new business for Subsplash through identifying organizations that will benefit from Subsplash services, connecting with decision makers there, and demonstrating the value that Subsplash can deliver by helping them achieve their goals. The Inside Sales Reps are part of a growing team of people who are part super-sleuth, part bloodhound, part evangelist. Together, they find success for Subsplash and our clients by fostering relationships with prospects, identifying market trends and what success looks like for each organization and partnering with them to reach their goals and make more fans of Subsplash. If you like collaborating with a team of motivated, fun, passionate individuals who have a contagious spirit of excitement for their work, then this role is probably the right fit for you! This role has the option to be fully remote in WA, OR, AZ, or CO.
Top 4 Outcomes Year 1:
- Deliver on prospect generation, call volume, and sales goals
- Effectively work with the team to convert hard to reach prospects
- Become an expert on the Subsplash platform
- Develop the ability to communicate a passion for and value of Subsplash Platform
- Identify and pursue new prospects and business opportunities
- Follow up on new leads, referrals, and other accounts assigned
- Establish and maintain prospect relationships through phone calls, emails, In-person meeting (when applicable)
- Effectively use provided technology and account information to generate interest from prospects
- Assess prospect needs and present appropriate solutions Identify and resolve prospect concerns
- Convert leads and prospects into new business
- Acquire and demonstrate product knowledge and technical selling skills
- Maintain accurate records of accounts and account activity
- Contribute to the team effort in reaching business development goals
- Desire for a career in Sales (Sales background is a plus)
- Motivation for sales and commitment to team mission
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at prospecting and online profiling
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the technology industry
- Proficient with computers, software, and mobile technology
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience (Salesforce preferred)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- College Degree
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, short and long term disability and life insurance all free of charge, Competitive Compensation, 401k Matching, Professional Development, Top of the Line Equipment, Referral Program, Parental Leave, Family-Friendly Culture, and the chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
We’ve grown a lot since 2009, when our founders Tim & Kristy Turner fulfilled their dream to start Subsplash. In our continued commitment to creating a meaningful and flexible experience for our employees, we’re excited to have become a remote-friendly company! This means working from home (or anywhere else!) will be the primary experience for many of our team members. Don’t worry; we’ll still have offices (and snacks) in Austin, Seattle, and Wenatchee, WA to support those who do their best work in an office environment.
We’re still continuing to grow, and as of right now we have amazing employees in 16 states in the U.S. For the time being, that’s as far as we can go. As much as we would love to have Subsplash team members in as many places as the clients we serve, we’re focused on sustainable growth in the states where we’re already located. For this reason, since this job posting contains “United States” as the location, it means that this role can be located in AZ, WA, OR, or CO . If you’re based in another state and really interested in the Inside Sales Representative role, please still apply! We're always looking to talk with people who are interested in joining the team.