Hourly Rate (Full-Time/Part-Time):
$30.00 / hour
Proof of fully vaccinated status with regard to COVID-19 in a form specified and/or approved by Surefox. (As Required)
Bonus for New Hires:
After successful completion of a 90 day probationary period from official date of hire, new hires will be awarded the following bonus:
Full Time Employees $2000.00 bonus
Part Time Employees $1000.00 signing bonus
Security Officer, Security Guard, Watchman
Surefox North America is a veteran owned company that prides ourselves on creating a diverse and unique culture of trained and talented individuals. We are currently seeking an experienced Incident Commander with high integrity and professionalism who can join our team here in the Bay Area. You will be working on uniquely assigned projects under the guidance of the Shift Supervisors and Area Managers for our top Silicon Valley clients. In your day to day role as an Incident Commander, you will be acting as a liaison between Surefox and its clients while providing emergency response. You will perform all duties in accordance with client policies and procedures, and all state & federal regulations. Other responsibilities include responding to emergency events, medical & non-medical issues, staffing deficiencies, and handling client requests in a timely manner. Under certain circumstances, an Incident Commander will be expected to initiate preliminary investigations by writing incident reports on all internal client and company issues. We are looking for someone who has exceptional observational skills and pays close attention to detail. As we encourage veterans and candidates that are currently in the military reserve to apply, we welcome all who share the same passions for protection as we do. We are not offering visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
What you will do:
- Develop relationships with clients, facilitate collaboration, and have the ability to influence informally across different departments within the team.
- Track and report on program performance assurance and compliance requirements within the provided guidelines.
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot, while monitoring access.
- Watch for unusual activity and respond immediately and safely to emergency situations on-site.
- Contact the police or fire department if and when there is an emergency
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitor entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property
- Prepare reports on accidents, incidents and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to employees and create a safe and friendly environment for visitors and clients in a professional manner
- Attend project meetings upon request to assess the security implications of proposed changes
- Work independently and adapt to various work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy
What is required:
- Must be eligible for employment within the United States
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old per state licensing guidelines
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screening
- Must live within driving distance or be willing to relocate
- Must have a current BSIS guard card
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in reacting to and handling emergencies
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- All applicants must be able to pass the Surefox Physical Agility Test (SPAT), with or without reasonable accommodation, prior to the scheduled start date.
- Please be aware that passing the SPAT is a requirement for this position.
- The SPAT is a timed sequence of multiple physical events requiring you to progress along a predetermined path from event to event in a continuous manner until complete.
What is desired:
- Security or law enforcement related experience preferred
- Military background is a plus
- Report writing experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid Training is preferred