Acacia is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to support the growing organization and staff in the groundbreaking care that Acacia is bringing in Mental Health Treatments. We care deeply about the culture we set at Acacia and fostering a culture of flourishing for both patients and staff alike.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions.
HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Implement training and development plans
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Inform employees about additional benefits they’re eligible for (e.g extra vacation days)
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Monitor budgets by department
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), like BambooHR and PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field