Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on team work, communication and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
The HR Manager acts as a strategic Business Partner to the management team at their facility. They manage all aspects of human resources including employee relations, benefits, compensation, talent management, recruiting and implementation of HR programs. They will manage and develop assigned Human Resources staff and perform all duties in accordance with TTM policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement Human Resources programs within assigned site
- Ensure compliance with appropriate state and federal employment legislation
- Actively participate with Corporate HR in the development of Human Resources tools and training programs for TTM managers and employees
- Conduct and resolve investigations regarding Company issues
- Responsible for the response to employee complaints regarding any HR issues
- Communicate and coordinate the implementation of HR policies and programs in the assigned site in alignment with Company goals
- Ensure consistent application of HR related policies and programs for assigned site
- Assess training & development needs of client group(s) at site and provide recommendations
- Recommend, implement, and oversee the facilitation of training courses on Human Resources topics including (but not limited to) new hire orientation, benefits education, management best practices, employment law, and compliance training
- Act a strategic Business Partner to management to meet site needs while maintaining alignment with the Company practices and achieving Company goals
- Develop and implement recruiting strategy to support site; manage and organize HR teams to meet client group recruiting support needs (posting jobs, sourcing resumes, screening applicants, job fairs, college recruitment, etc.)
- Maintain productive communication and workflow with the Corporate HR group and administrative duties
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Expert knowledge of state and federal employment regulations
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb customer service skills and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years human resources work experience required
- Previous experience in an HR leadership role required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired.
- CA PHR, PHR/ SPHR or SHRMCP/SHRMSCP preferred
Total Rewards Information
At TTM you will be joining a team that spans across nearly 20 facilities in North America that are bringing game-changing electronics to the market. As a teammate we are dedicated to providing opportunities that help you excel and reach your potential, so join us in our commitment to excellence and be part of the team that is Building the Future.
Listed below are some of the many benefits that TTM offers our teammates. Benefits are available on the first of the month following date of hire based on plan eligibility.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, including Telehealth support
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Wellness Incentive Programs with company deposits into HSA Account
- Critical Care, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity options in addition to Legal Insurance and Pet Insurance
- PTO Program (15 days, annual accrual)
- 8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
- Annual Bonus Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Annual compensation review
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cross training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for courses related to TTM’s business
- Continuous feedback
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.