Job ID: 20828
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Builds trust-based, collaborative relationships with managers and employee groups.
• Supports activities associated with the performance management process (goal setting, annual reviews, development planning) to ensure utilization of tools by management to achieve business results.
• Provides employee relations support to employees and managers, including performance management and investigation of issues as needed.
• Supports management of FMLA, Leaves of Absence, and accommodation requests
• Partners with managers on recruiting initiatives and offers: posts positions, sources talent, conducts interviews, prepares offer letters
• Partners with HR team on diversity and inclusion efforts with an emphasis on attracting and retaining diverse talent.
• Onboards new hires and conducts Orientation or Pleasanton location
• Supports employee engagement activities and events in partnership with the site Culture Club
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources, such as SuccessFactors, ADP, and exit interviews
• Analyzes data to identify trends and track progress for HR focus areas such as recruiting, attrition, and training compliance.