Full Time HR Generalist - Belmont Village Senior Living San Jose, CA
A Life Changing Career That Changes More Than One Life... Belmont Village Senior Living communities are known across the nation for our high standard of operating, exceptional care, award winning programming, and supportive employee culture. As the HR Generalist, you will be an integral part of the management team who ensures these standards are maintained. In this on-site role you will support approximately 120-130 hourly, entry-level employees with the support of the Regional Director of Human Resources and a corporate human resources department.
Belmont Village San Jose located at:
500 S Winchester Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128
As the HR Generalist, you will be the on-site HR professional in a fast paced & rapidly changing environment. You will work collaboratively with other department managers to support a large entry-level front line workforce with the support of a Regional Director of HR and a corporate human resources department. Your responsibilities will include payroll, full cycle recruitment, employee relations, workers compensation, ensuring consistent compliance of personnel policies & regulatory compliance standards in addition to various administrative functions.
- - Serves as a link between managers & front-line employees with employee relations and interpretation of policies & procedures.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process including use of an applicant tracking system, candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and orientation while working collaboratively with other hiring managers.
- Maintains personnel records and ensures compliance.
- Manages training records through the electronic Learning Management System.
- Manages Concierge services to ensure customer satisfaction through prompt delivery of a high standard of customer service.
- Manages a Staffing Coordinator HR Assistant who assists with recruitment and HR administrative functions.