Fox Racing Shox is looking to hire a passionate and skillful HR Generalist to support and maintain Supervisors and employees during a re-location of the company. Someone who has worked in a capacity of managing employee relations; W/C claims, employment law and unafraid to support a site with a transition.
This is a temporary contract role, with an expected time-frame of about 5 - 7 months.
The Human Resources p rofessional would work under HR directors and managers.
Daily job duties of the Human Resources Specialist to include:
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, and terminating
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensure new hire paperwork and all termination paperwork is completed and processed
- Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations, handle any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Process all personnel action forms and ensure proper approval transitioning to new location.
- Monitor various aspects of an employee’s performance, such as attendance and sick leave
- Workforce Planning - Oversee transition process, which includes coordinating any and all employees interested in
- Process and assess employee grievances
- Oversee engagement and other employee relations
- Provide upper management with reporting on terminations, turnover, headcount, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years' proven experience in a similar role
- Strong leadership skills to guide an HR team and support
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the key principles of employment law, and payroll processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
- Familiar with Outlook email correspondence, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience with processing WC claims, LOA, FMLA etc.
- Must be bilingual English & Spanish