Ref ID: 00110-9503289700
Classification: HR Coordinator
As a Human Resources coordinator you should have the ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers. You will also support HR with clerical tasks such as preparing employee onboarding packets, post jobs, sort resumes for managers, file and inform new employees of safety regulations. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this position may be for you!
• Contact employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
• Deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
• Data entry into Excel and the ADP payroll system
• Enter and audit union calculations via Excel as instructed
• Download and distribute/save reports as instructed
• Build and run custom reports out of ADP
• Post jobs on Indeed and other Job boards
• Sort Resumes for managers
• Prepare and update safety regulation updates for internal production staff
• Other duties as assigned