Ultimate Staffing has immediate needs is looking for a Human Resources Assistant for our client in Mountain View.
The Human Resources Assistant provides human resources administrative and technical support under the
direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager. The HRA will act as the first point of contact for most
human resources inquiries, and serve as a resource to staff and management in HR related questions and new
Essential Job Functions:
* Maintain confidential records, files, and sensitive information.
* Serve as a resource on human resources issues, effectively communicate human resources policies, and
explain human resources processes and procedures. Resolve basic issues as appropriate. Refer other
issues to human resources manager/director for resolution.
* Perform personnel changes including new hires, terminations, status changes.
* Create and maintain employee files, file documents with accuracy and maintain confidentiality.
* Support and coordinate employment activities (transactions and documentation). Assist in on boarding
and exit process of staff.
* Coordinate and/or perform HRIS data management activities, including initiating transactions and running
reports for compliance, audit, and metrics purposes. Ensure data integrity, and serve as primary contact
for identifying and resolving pay issues.
* Review new-hire paperwork prior to start date and ensure accuracy, work with recruiters and new hires
to correct any issues.
* Serve as ATS administrator; grant user access, update electronic forms, troubleshoot general issues.
Non-essential Job Functions:
* Assist with recruiting activities for corporate office: facilitate assessments, run background checks,
schedule pre-employment drug testing, prepare job offers.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
* Excellent creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems and provide recommendations.
* Maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
* Solid attention to detail and ability to manage activities autonomously from beginning to end.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.