Local candidates only
Position located in Fremont, CA.
Pay Range: $18 - $20 per hour (depending on relevant experience)
No Agency resumes
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Exempt/ Non Exempt: Non Exempt
Reporting to the Human Resources Supervisor, this person will play a key role in monitoring the development and maintenance of the company training database, assisting with processing new hires, separations, leaves, workers compensation, assist in designing and implementing employee retention programs, and employee relations.
- Assist in process and manage all new hire onboarding
- Assist in process and manage all company separations including ensuring cloud network is maintained for all active and separated employees
- Design and develop step by step training guides for field employees on hiring and separation processes
- Process new workers compensation claims as they come in and ensuring the claims move along throughout the process.
- Assist with all audits throughout the year
- Assist with Subpoena document gathering
- Managing the training database ensuring trainings are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with employee relations and various investigations as needed
- Assist in recruiting and retention programs
- Generate and manage various HR related reporting
- Other projects as assigned by Human Resources Supervisor, Director of Human Resources or Senior Management.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Human Resources Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a strong plus
- Proven excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel a must